Don't Be Embarrassed By Your Incontinence!
Male incontinence is common, especially with older men. Many health problems can attribute to these issues, including prostate damage and old age. Here's what you need to know to ease your worries about your health.
10 Quick Facts About Male Incontinence Issues
1. Hygiene is key. If you're using adult underwear, make sure to change the pair regularly or ask for help as not to irritate the problem.
2. Stay in touch with the frequency with the frequency of your incontinence. Sometimes you may need an assistant or a schedule as to stay on top of any emergencies.
3. Look to devices such as Weisner Incontinence Clampsto reduce your symptoms. This equipment works with your bladder and circulation to reduce any accidents.
4. A trusted medical professional will never make you feel shame for your incontinence. Whether you need help to the bathroom or a quick change of sheets, your aide will be ready to take on any task.
5. Find the product that is right for you. Pads and clamps help some while leg-bags and guards are good for others. It's okay to try a few before finding the right fit.
6. At least 25 million Americans suffer from incontinence. Don't feel alone! Many men young and old have the same symptoms.
7. When you feel hopeless and embarrassed by your condition, know that its's treatable. A skilled professional can aid you in any distress and ways to cope with your situation
8. It's better to invest in a long time solution rather than a quick and easy choice. Clamps and guards help the issues and are comfortable to use with some practice. Read your instruction manual for further info.
9. Research companies who want to help you. Guided professionals are always willing to provide you with insight in knowledge. Most insurance companies can help you with medical costs and after care if needed.
10. Don't fret about the pain and embarrassment you may feel. This condition is completely normal and can be treated to leave you feeling better in the long run.
Look To New Techniques For Your Health
Companies such as Wiesner Healthcare advanced with new technology to aid you with male urinary incontinence. There's no need to suffer in silence with a trained team willing to assist you on the way.
It's important to care for yourself and educate yourself along the way. Help is on your side.